At the Bridal Studio, taking care of our brides is the top priority and we just can’t wait to get back to what we do best!
Covid-19 has created some unique challenges for humanity and it has forced the world to adapt. Bridal Studio is ready to respond to the changes required however, this is only possible with your support.
As this situation is forever developing, we suggest checking this page for changes the night before your appointment.
Level 2 - Delta
The following applies to our appointments.
Please read carefully.
The service that we provide is face to face and intimate, so it requires us to follow Government Social Distancing practices.
- Bridal Consultations - please only bring 2 guests.
- Bridesmaid Consultations - if your group exceeds 3, you must let us know in advance.
- To maintain physical distancing and allow us space to work, we will ask your entourage to remain seated during appointments.
- When arriving at the Studio, please wave your hand in front of the buzzer for attention. We will greet you when able.
- We will ask you to scan in for contact tracing purposes.
- All who enter the Studio must wear a mask, as will the staff.
- We recommend hand sanitation upon entering and leaving the Studio.
- Please Stay At Home - If you or any of your guests have been unwell or are unwell, please reschedule your appointments.
There may be another bride and her entourage in the Studio, so guest numbers, spacing and safety inside the Studio are paramount.
To protect everyone’s well-being, our team has implemented the following hygiene practices:
- Frequent hand washing and sanitising
- Frequent cleaning of all touched areas
- Physical distancing
- Staying at home if sick
Level 3 and 4 - Closed
Bridal Studio appreciates your co-operation as we work together to stay safe.
Taking responsibility for you and your entourage’s health and behaviour during this troublesome time can help support everyone’s wellbeing.